We are a fast growing family business with many exciting opportunities. Join our team today!
BMC is looking for a full time lead landscaper to join our team. This is a very stable, year round, 40 hour per week position with excellent benefits. We offer a full benefit package including medical, dental and vision as well as sick leave and a 401k.
We are looking for someone who has experience as a lead landscaper and has had experience over-seeing a team. A qualified individual is one with a strong work ethic who is willing to work within a structure of accountability.
Applicants should have prior irrigation and landscaping experience, including lawn, garden, and tree maintenance. Must be familiar with all landscaping equipment, which will be provided by the company.
• Year round, full time work
• Competitive pay, based on experience
• Health, Vision, Dental Insurance
• Vacation & Sick Time
• 401K Available
We are looking for someone for our Lead Position who:
• Is detail oriented, dependable and punctual.
• Is a good communicator, with Supervisor, customers, co-workers and assistants.
• Has 3+ years of experience in landscaping.
• Is able to learn new skills with minimal instructions
• Can Speak English
• Able to lift 50+ lbs.
In Addition to other Landscaping responsibilities, the Landscape Lead will need:
• Valid Insurable Oregon Driver’s License
• Drive and pull trailer safely and efficiently
• Ability to operate all landscape equipment safely and effectively
• Ability to learn new skills with minimal instruction
• Able to work in all types of weather situations
If you are interested in joining a dynamic team that has been managing properties in Eugene for 50 years, apply now!
Please send your resume or, come in and fill out an application at 980 Willamette in Eugene.
Skilled Carpenter / Maintenance
Bennett Management is seeking a full time position for skilled carpenter / maintenance.
We are an established family owner company with a great variety of work both indoors and outdoors.
This is a very stable, year round, 40 hour per week position with excellent benefits including medical, vision, dental, 401k, vacation, and bonuses. We are a premier outfit with high end residential and commercial work.
Position entails skilled and general labor, such as construction, dryrot repair, deck and fence projects, drywall, and basic plumbing and electrical. Concrete Work, Appliance repair, HVAC, and roofing experience a BIG PLUS.
A qualified individual is one with a strong work ethic who is willing to work within a structure accountability. We have very high standards and our technicians earn a high degree of trust and autonomy. Must have own tools and vehicle, truck highly preferred. We also have vehicles and tools available for some projects. Drivers license and vehicle insurance required. We do reimburse for mileage.
The requirements for this position include but are not limited to:
- Understand proper framing and bracing techniques
- Able to install doors, windows, and finish packages
- Have experience with various exterior siding types
- Ability to mud and texture sheet rock surfaces
- Experienced in dry rot repair
Extra consideration given for applicants with the following skills:
- Concrete forms and finish types
- Roofing experience
- Light Plumbing Repair
- Light Electrical Repair
- Deck and fence building and repair
- Appliance repair
Salary and benefits negotiable DOE. We offer very competitive salaries in the construction and maintenance field, check us out.
Email resume and include a cover letter outlining why you are interested in the position.